How to Reset and Start Fresh (when you feel stuck)
If you feel stuck, bored or just plain lazy, you might be waiting for inspiration to strike. But what if it doesn’t? You might think you need more discipline or willpower. But even the most disciplined people procrastinate on the things they need to do. And willpower is finite. The more you use it, the less you have on a given day. So what can you do reset and start fresh?
In episode 50 of The Incrementalist, you will learn:
5 steps to reset and start fresh -
1) Acknowledge what you control and don't control.
2) Figure out what you really want.
3) Remove obstacles that take up mental bandwidth and drain your energy.
4) Take one small action.
5) Set artificial deadlines.
Check out the new YouTube channel at The Incrementalist - A Productivity Show! If you're visual learner, there is a video on episode 50! Become one of the first 100 subscribers on our YouTube channel!
Intro & Outro Music by:
- Sebastian Brian Mehr: Album – Olemus; Song – La Nieve (hearnow.com)
Visit website: www.dyanwilliams.com
Subscribe to productivity e-newsletter
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get updates on blog posts, online courses, bonus tips and exclusive access to Empower Toolkit