Hack Back Email
Email processing is a repeated behavior and repetitive action. Email is a habit-forming tool. It's a key method for communication, collaboration and information sharing. You need to know how to use it to make essential progress without getting sidetracked by other people’s agendas.
In episode 16 of The Incrementalist podcast, you will learn:
- Stop the influx at its source.
- Process your email, instead of just check, scan or read your email.
- Block time for batch processing your email.
- Close out or shut down email when you’re doing focused work. And switch off auto-alerts.
- Take email off your phone or handheld device.
- Use proper email etiquette.
- Improve your workflow to reduce back and forth communication.
- Nir Eyal, Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life
- The Incrementalist podcast, Ep. 2, Building Good Habits
- The Incrementalist podcast, Ep. 3, Breaking Bad Habits
- Sebastian Brian Mehr
Check out the book: The Incrementalist, A Simple Productivity System to Create Big Results in Small Steps
Visit website: www.dyanwilliams.com
Subscribe to productivity e-newsletter
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get updates on blog posts, online courses, bonus tips and exclusive access to Empower Toolkit