It’s common to believe that any problem can be solved with hard, heads-down work. While diligence and determination are elements of success, you could also seek to make essential tasks easier to do.
In episode 22 of The Incrementalist podcast, you will learn three big ideas for Effortless Productivity:
1) How to move into an Effortless State (i.e., think the most essential things can be the easiest to do).
2) How to take Effortless Action (i.e., do find the easier path)
3) How to get Effortless Results (i.e., get the right results without burning out)
- Greg McKeown, Effortless: Make It Easier to Do What Matters Most
- Dyan Williams, The Incrementalist: A Simple Productivity System to Create Big Results in Small Steps
- The Incrementalist podcast, Ep. 21, Find and Keep a Hobby You Love
- Sebastian Brian Mehr
Check out the book: The Incrementalist, A Simple Productivity System to Create Big Results in Small Steps
Visit website: www.dyanwilliams.com
Subscribe to productivity e-newsletter
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get updates on blog posts, online courses, bonus tips and exclusive access to Empower Toolkit